Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Lunar New Year 2011!

Seems like ages since I actually updated on anything. Many things happened since I last update. And it did cross my mind whether to continue on this blog as I felt like I was so busy to even do anything for the past few months. Well, the main reason is because I'm finally living in Hong Kong now for university. I was always out that I don't even have time to go online for updates on TVB and Cantopop etc.

However, after thinking, I decided that I will not desert my blog. Hahaha...I have too much relationshop and memories with it. It contains and preserves parts of my memories that I believe years later when I read them back, it will mean a lot to me. Also, I still do love HK and Cantopop alot. What more? I'm actually living in HK now! Which makes it much more meaningful to blog.

Well, so far in the 1 month I've been in HK, I've been to 2 events. First is the JSG Music Awards 2010 and also I met Charlene Choi last week in Tsim Sha Tsui. I've decided I'll skip on updates for JSG and update on Charlene instead. Hehehe. So stay tuned!

And of course, A HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR 2011!!!!!! MAY ALL OF YOU HAVE GOOD HEALTH, HAPPINESS AND A SMOOTH YEAR AHEAD!! GONG XI FA CAI!

No comments: