Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Charlene Choi at Harbour City Tsim Sha Tsui: 29th January 2011

EXCLUSIVE. PLEASE DO NOT REPOST BUT PROMOTE. THANK YOU.



Procrastination. HAHA. But well, here is the post on Charlene. This is not exactly my first time meeting Charlene, but this is my first encounter with her in closer distance. I've always wanted to see Charlene because first, I kinda like her as an artiste. And also because I think she's one of the artiste with a rounder shaped face which I think is quite similar to mine. Haha...so I've got to see her and see how she looks in person and also to motivate me to go on diet!

And this time, again my mum is with me. LOL. My mum came over to Hong Kong and coincidentally Ah Sa was at this mall event in Tsim Sha Tsui. So okay! The event is a chocolate event and Ah Sa is the chocolate ambassador. This is my first time attending a mall event in Hong Kong and I realise the difference in going to an event in Malaysia with one in Hong Kong. The crowd was obviously smaller than Malaysia. If Charlene comes to Malaysia, I believe the crowd would have been double or even triple.

And there's less screaming and also the event was way shorter. The event only lasted for around 15 to 20 minutes. However, the interviews with TV stations such as TVB, Phoenix, Cable TV, TVB8 bla bla bla....lasted for like an hour!! So most of the time, me and my mum was standing there with some other fans just looking at Charlene doing interview. In Malaysia, they usually don't do any interviews or do it in a function room. That's one of the main difference for an event in Hong Kong.

So back to how Charlene looked. Well, I would say she looked real skinny in person! Her face wasn't round at all...HAHAHA...its kinda bony. However, I was not really fond of her "chocolate" hairstyle that day and also her dress. It looked kinda bulky. After everything was done, Charlene wasnted to leave for her car, however there was a huge crowd rushing towards her. And that was when I saw the security guard pushing her from her back and also grabbing the back of her neck and push her forward until she entered her car. And that was when I thought to myself, "Wow! Hou San fu ah, being an artiste!!" It must have felt like chaos and blur for her with all those people crowding and screaming around. Well, trade off for fame. Hehe.

And here's a few more pictures to share from the event. I'll update on more other events in Hong Kong from time to time. So do visit soon!



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

DarKScoRpioN said...

Charlene Choi is one of the most promising actress/singer in Hong Kong. She is always so natural and dedicated when it comes to acting in movies. Not mention, she has a sweet voice too.