Friday, November 12, 2010

Back from hiatus!

Hi all!!! I'm finally back from my long long one and a half month hiatus!! Not that I enjoyed it one bit! LOLS! Sleeping at 2am and waking up at 8am everyday having to open a book and study is not one bit enjoyable. And I'm not too happy with how I did with my papers either...sighs..but let's not think about the past and look forward to the future!!!!

So being back, let me update on some event happening this week for some of you guys to attend if you do not have any plans scheduled yet!

Event 1: Meet Jessica Hsuan for Bizzy Body Ambassador Search Challenge

Date: 14th November 2010
Venue: Sunway Pyramid
Time: 12-6pm (exact time of appearance will be confirmed later)

My status: most probably will be going =)

Event 2: Ekin Cheng Stormwarriors video game promotion

Date: 14th November 2010
Venue: Mid Valley Megamall
Time: 3.30pm

My status: Can't split self to two right? So...we'll see!!

No comments: